Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lantern Codery

Having a slight melt-down on Monday mornings is par for the course. I was worried for Lantern's future, and not having anything to show Morgan and Shawn. THANKFULLY, Matt talked me out of it. I came in, and got some really good feedback from those two gentlemen.

I started to develop the code a bit too. Funnily, Unity wasn't liking some of the codez when run on the Uni computer, but thought they were fine when run on my laptop. Strangeness. So, all the coding moved to my laptop, and away I went. Not having the internet was a boon.

Code-wise, a lot of features have been implemented. It's actually heading in a nice direction, and today (Tuesday), I got a LOT done. Help came from a lot of other students and Matt, and it all came together well, despite a few hurdles.

Images are a little pointless, as it's all just dev images. When I get the time, I will post a little more updated list of what is implemented/planned.

Stay tuned,
Zac

1 comment:

  1. Just think of me as the talking out of it guy.

    And what's wrong with dev images?

    ReplyDelete