Friday, May 7, 2010

Some more art...

From the Lantern side of things.

The story I have for this game is very implicit. You can hunt for clues, and garner the story in a wider sense, but I don't want it to be told like a story book. The brick wall and the tree are two important parts of this story, as they relate to the larger world of the Nekah Saga.

In other news - I got a job. Well, myself and James Wood have the same job at LAI Games as creative...people. I'm pretty stoked. I will still be working on Lantern though, so things shouldn't slow down here.

ALSO - My Mum bought me a sweet book for my 23rd B'day. It's called Imaginative Realism by James Gurney of Dinotopia fame. It really is an amazing book for concept artists, so if you are into that, GET IT!!

Cheers for reading!!

Zac

No comments:

Post a Comment