Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New Game - Streams

I participated in the Global Game Jam last weekend, and it was a resounding success. In fact, just turning up to this event made it a success. Being around so many eager, like-minded, positive development is a beautiful thing, and inspiring to say the least.

I met/formed my team on the day, and we took the moniker "Blip" later on in the piece. The constituents were Ed, Leonard, Hu Hu, Andrew(design), Andrew(code), and myself. We came up with a nice little game called "Streams".


Please, play it and get some high scores going! I managed 20k+ after a few rounds, but I'm sure others can top that.

You can find all the necessary downloadies at Leonard's website - http://leonardfrankel.com/#streams

Thanks for reading,
Zac

No comments:

Post a Comment