Monday, August 29, 2011

Start with the blogging


I have thought about it for a while, and I'd like to get some of my thoughts out and trackable. I like looking back over the path of a thought, through old notebooks, old emails, and old letters. I'd like for this blog to be something similar. It takes a level of discipline that I don't generally have (I know, it's not much), so this is also something I'd like to keep up.

Tonight, my plan is to work a little more on the game I started after Freeplay 2011, Granny Jump. It's a pretty simple two player game, and more of a practice run with App Game Kit.

My to-do is as follows:
  • Control the player's jump without physics
  • Get grannies lined up and moving properly
I've not used physics before in 2D, and definitely not in DarkBASIC, so this is a bit of a learning curve for me. Interesting, and slow progress, but good none-the-less.

"Quick screenshot," I hear you yell? Ok, but just because I like you, not because it's interesting!


That's it for now. Hopefully some progress will unfold later on!

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment