Monday, August 29, 2011

Done for the night

I was able to do a little tonight, and mostly achieved my goals. I do seem to get derailed a little, as my goalposts move as I develop. I wanted the grannies to move in a certain way, but upon reflection, it wasn't nearly as thought out as I thought it was.

I did get the player jumping correctly, and was pretty happy that App Game Kit has the GetButtonPressed() function. It made things a lot easier. Small mercies, eh?

The grannies will have to wait a little for now, but things are coming along. I wanted the player's jump to be controlled by code, and not physics, as I would have to stop it from freaking out should it be hit. Fixed this by making the player sprite kinematic.

A wonderful image to ponder.


Unless I get the urge to write some more, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment