Thursday, October 6, 2011

Been oh so busy

Just a quick update - I've been in Jakarta for about a month now, working on various projects for LAI Games and Matahari-Leisure. My job is to manage the development of our new video-game engine, and set up the whole development process. It's been lacking in the company for some time, so hopefully we can set things right and get everything running a lot smoother!

It's been pretty full on, and to be honest, after a full day of staring at a screen and working through hardware/software issues with multiple platforms, coding is the last thing on my list of relaxing past-times!! That said, I have been steadily formulating plans for a game that I've wanted to make for about 9 months now. It will definitely be interesting. Also, had a few ideas for artwork. Will try to get something done soon, as I need that creative release.

Also, R.I.P. Steve Jobs. Really sad to hear of his passing.

Cheers,
Zac

No comments:

Post a Comment