Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A lot of progress

I have been sick for the last few days, so I took the time to do a little reading and programming.

I'm reading "Flow" at the moment, slowly making my way through it, taking notes, and generally trying to cement as much of it in my mind as I can. It's a phenomenal book, and definitely worth a read if you are into game development.

In terms of programming, I'm still working on Granny Jump in App Game Kit. It's actually coming along really nicely. I reckon in a few more stints of coding and I'll have something cool to playtest. It's already fun, with simple squares a place-holders. This is good.

It's late, and I'm tired, so no screenshot, and off to bed it is.

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Reading flow it is a bit like eating a pizza. It's amazingly insightful but if you have to much you might die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true. It's messing up my sleep, cause I go to bed with a million thoughts flying around my brain.

    ReplyDelete