Monday, August 29, 2011

Games I've worked on

I was asked recently for a link to games I have worked on. I realised I have no such linkage.

To remedy this, here is a list of, to date, the games that I have worked on in some capacity. This list is limited to games that actually ended up happening (or even finished). Which is a pity, as there are a lot of OLD games I worked on as a 12-17 year old that were horrible and AWESOME, but I'm not sure the internet has them in their memories. So, the real list is as follows:

  1. Office Wars - concept/prop/texture/etc artist with Tim Randall
  2. The Great Migration - art, design, animation etc with Immigration Office (2009)
  3. Snowman - art, design with Henrik Pettersson (http://vghpe.blogspot.com)
  4. Lantern Guy - Uni project - Design, art, code (Sound by Delia, character by Amjad)
  5. Little Dino's Big Adventure - art, design, animation etc with Immigration Office (2010)
Ok, for now, that will do.

I am sure there are more, and I'd really like to find them all. It was pretty fun tracking them down, and I'd love to find some of the older projects I worked on.

I'll update this list as I reveal the games!

Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment